If you are using the POS system Lightspeed Restaurant, you can choose to set up a link between your Lightspeed Retail account and your account with us.
This integration does two things.
- Import the turnover on a daily basis. The turnover is imported from Lightspeed into your account, you can indicate whether this turnover should include or excluding VAT.
- Imports reservations from within your Lightspeed account every hour. The reservations are listed in the schedule.
Request Lightspeed integration
To setup your Lightspeed account we need the following information.
- Your account name with us
- Your account name at Lightspeed Restaurant
- Contact & Phone Number for verification from Lightspeed
- Whether this turnover should include or excluding VAT
You can simply request an intergrations by phone, by mail or chat. We will take care of the rest. After your intergration has been completed, we will send you an email. You can find your new link underneath the “Settings” > “API settings”, Lightspeed Retail.
Lightspeed Retail settings
To complete the Lightspeed integration just follow these steps.
- Click the “Eddit mapping” option on the right.
- On the mapping page, you can map each department. You can also refer multiple departments to the same department if desired.
- Once you’ve set everything, click “Save”. The setup is now complete.
Reservations can now be imported, all bookings for the current day and next 14 days are imported from your Lightspeed account. These reservations are then displayed within the schedule*. The number of reservations is listed in the title, reservations are shown per department per day. When you open a calendar event or hoover over the event, the number guests will be shown and when the reservations has been updated.
The second feature that the Lightspeed Restaurant integration involves is importing the daily turnover from your Lightspeed account. As mentioned above, turnover can be imported with or without VAT. Do not forget to indicate what kind of import you want use in the integration settings.
The turnover is imported once a day, which will be done at night. Due to the revenue adjustments, we will import the turnover of the last two days. Changes made within the first 24 hours will be processed in the revenue, alterations after 24 hours within revenue will not be updated.
The imported sales figures are then returned to the “Diary” of the relevant day at the “turnover” field, divided by department.
* The agenda reservation events are automatically created and updated. If you manually edit these events, you can lose, alter or add unnecessary agenda events.