If you use the Lightspeed Retail cash register, you can create a link between your Lightspeed Retail and your account with us.
This intergration ensures that the revenue from Lightspeed is imported into your account with us on a daily basis.
Lightspeed Retail API Key
You can create and configure a link with Lightspeed Retail. You only need an “API Key”. Such an API Key can be requested through your Lightspeed Retail account.
When you got an API Key, you can create a link from within your account with us:
- Go to “Settings” then choose “API Settings” in the left submenu.
- Under the headline “POS” you will find the “+ Add Lightspeed Retail” button. Here you can enter your API key.
- Once insert click “Submit”. In the API Keys table at the top of the page, a new link “Lightspeed Retail” will now appear.
Configuring Lightspeed Retail integration
Setting up your Lightspeed Retail account takes a few simple steps.
- In the table under “API Keys” you will find the LightspeedRetail account.
- Click the “Map” option on the right, you will be redirected to the mapping page for your intergration.
- On the mapping page you can indicate for each store known in your Lightspeed Retail account what the corresponding department is. You can correspond multiple stores to the same department if needed.
- After you have set everything to your liking, click the “Submit” button. The integration setup is now completed.
After setting up a Lightspeed Retail link, sales are retrieved once a day at Lightspeed Retail, this happens at night. Due to the possibility of corrections to the revenue, we import the turnover of the last two days. Any changes to sales in Lightspeed Retail will be processed on a daily base. We will not pick up any revenue changes made after 24 hours.
The imported turnovers can be found underneath the “Log” tab of the relevant day in the “turnover” collum.