If you use the Loket.nl payroll package, it is possible to intergrate your Loket account with us.
This intergration does two things.
- Importing and updating the data of all your employees *
- Generating import files that allow you to import the timesheets from your account to Loket.
Creating your Loket integration
- In your account go to the “Settings” > “Integrations”.
- Underneath the heading “Loket.nl” you can find the “+ Add Loket integration” button.
- The form below will be displayed.
Filling out of the form
- Username: Loket.nl username**
- Password: Loket.nl password**
- Enviroment code: your Loket.nl enviroment code (can be obtained from Loket.nl)
- Click the “Connect” button to get a dropdown of available administrations within your Loket environment. Select your administration for the current integration.
- Payroll client number: The payroll client number (formerly known as “aansluitnummer ulsa”) to be used for the payroll export file. The payroll client number can be found in Loket.nl as shown in the following image. (In the given example there are 2 payroll client numbers present: 158 & 159). Note that only 1 administrative number can be used per integration. For additional administrations, you must set an additional integration.
- Once you’ve completed the form click on “Submit” to save the settings, now you will be redirected to the Loket configuration page.
Configuring the Loket settings
After you have created a link through the steps just described, you must configure it. Configuring the intergration with Loket.nl covers a number of steps that will be separately.
First of all, you must link the sections within your account with the set cost centers within your Loket.nl account. You simply do this by selecting the corresponding cost center on the right for each department left.
After setting up the cost centers, you must also associate all used hour codes within your account with the corresponding components in Loket. For each component fill in the corresponding component in Loket. A list of all available hour components is available within Loket.nl administration. Note! When linking components, please enter the code of the component, not the given name. Hours components that you do not want to use can be left blank.
Here you associate the wage components used with the corresponding component in Loket. Wage components that you do not want to use can be left blank.
Finally, you need to map the employees, which enables us to synchronize your employees’ data. If changes are made in Loket.nl account, this will automatically be synchronised in our system *** provided that the employees are mapped.
There are a number of options for mapping employees
- Do not import
- Mapping the Loket employee to an existing employee within the account*
After mapping all the above-mentioned items, your integration is ready for use.
Loket.nl payroll export
By using our integration with Loket.nl, the import of data for the payroll will be easy. After setting up a Loket.nl integration, you will be given access to a new report “Loket” in the reports menu. Through this report it is possible to receive an automatically generated export file by email. This file can be imported directly into your Loket.nl account after which all hours have been imported into Loket.
The export file received by e-mail can be imported by Loket.nl as follows.
- Login with Loket.
- Select the correct employer and administration.
- In the top menu, select “collective mutations”.
- A popup window will appear as shown in the following image.
To complete the fields, follow the next steps
- File, choose the export file you received from us.
- Enter the correct year and the correct date range for which you will be importing data.
- File type must be “CSV”.
- Make sure “Action” is “Overwrite”.
- Distribution unit should be on “Yes”.
After clicking on “Upload”, all data is imported from our file.
* If you already mapped existing employees within our system with a newly imported employee from Loket.nl, due to technical constraints, the contract department and the e-mail address of employees can’t be automatically overwritten from Loket.nl. In these specific cases, you must check that the contract department and the e-mail address are correctly set. If you choose the option “Add” to employees synced from Loket.nl, this constraint doesn’t apply.
** Your username and password are not being stored / used by us and are only required for create a new integration.
*** Not all data will be synchronized automatically from Loket.nl. All changes to name, address and city data will be synchronized daily by us (this happens at night). When adding new employees, the employee’s contract data is also imported. When multiple Loket.nl links are active within your account. Make sure that the employee number is unique to the employee on all the integrations so that the employees are properly imported.